Hide special features of your product and make them known initially only to a small group of users.
Easter eggs are powerful as they go against users’ expectations. People love knowing secrets but they like to share them even more – other users who see them will start asking how you did it -> instant virality.
For example: Snapchat’s black & white filter.
Want your landing pages to be beautiful and high-converting? Learn how to think like a designer and create landing pages that not only look good—but convert better too. Put these seven principles into practice for your next campaign, or try one of Unbounce’s high-converting templates.
Send a weekly/biweekly summary of users’ activity/accomplishments in your app/website/platform via email.
If possible, let them know the positive effects your app/website/platform made on their life/business e.g. ‘last week our app helped you generate extra 57 leads’.
Seeing tangible effects will make users want to stick to your product for a long time + they will share it as well. (Remember Spotify’s ‘Year in review” that was super popular back in 2019.)
For example, Grammarly send these summaries and users know how many times Grammarly helped them pumping the grammatically correct stuff.
Increase the conversion rate of users who add products to cart but don’t complete their purchase in a given visit to your store by displaying cart content on their next visit. This way they won’t forget about it plus, you can add a custom message with a discount if they checkout in the next e.g. 10 minutes.
- In the long run the casino always beats the gambler. Be the casino. (Same case is here. You guys chosen to make SaaS instead of enrolling in an affiliate program of other tools)
- Acquisition is easy, retention is hard. True for customers, relationships, money, power, health, happiness.
- Are you a power Zapier user? Then make a Zap. Trigger: New Zap error. Action: Send message in Slack or Telegram. this way you will catch it earlier.
- Twitter Intro – a chrome extension that retrieves all mutual follows for any Twitter profile. Then you can ask your mutual follows to connect you with the respective person.
- Nice Ads is an application that gives inspiration before creating Facebook Ads to e-commerce customers. You’ll be able to see how the top liked Shopify stores are advertising on Facebook for free. It will inspire you by seeing Facebook ads from the top 30,000 Shopify stores.
- PFPMaker creates an awesome profile pic from any photo for free. Just upload your photo, and let it do the hard work i.e. remove background (using AI), beautify your photo and generates dozens of profile pic variations automatically. You can tweak colors, reposition photos, add shadows as well.
- Skip Silence is a browser extension that allows you to automatically skip parts of a video or audio file that are silent – without losing any important information.
- xEmailExtractor – find leads from Instagram based on your own followers/your competitors followers/following or you can also find leads that posted for a specific hashtag.