Everybody wants to make small changes and see a big increase in conversions especially if you are pouring money in.
Images are responsible for 75% to 90% of ad conversions.
Ryan McCready from Venngage A/B tested a bunch of images on Facebook.
He found that the “dark background + white text” color scheme receives 131% more clicks than other combinations.
- Facebook is now suggesting topics for users to follow in feeds.
- Instagram is working on new sticker types. I particularly like the “Link” sticker, users who have less than 10K followers can use it to include links in their stories.
- Apple introduces Podcasts Subscriptions to pay creators for content in the redesigned app.
- Now, you can schedule stories on Facebook and Instagram using Facebook Business Suite.
- Balance Checkout is the first self-serve checkout that accepts all B2B payment needs. From net term financing to invoicing to checks, your B2B customers can finally pay how they want – with just a few clicks. Process your first $55,000 for free.
- Cold email templates is a free collection of 150 email templates for agencies & freelancers that will surely get you a yes!
- Work For FANG is a free step-by-step guide on how to land a job in top tech companies. Get access to validated frameworks which helped multiple people to grab recruiters’ attention and end up getting multiple offers in Big Tech.
- Knowledge isn’t free. You have to pay attention. 🧠
- The customer journey starts, not ends, with the sale. – Yamini Rangan, CCO, HubSpot (Tweet link)
- Competing on price is a horrible strategy
• there is 0 brand loyalty
• clients that switch for cheaper will switch for even cheaper
• you can’t build a better product by making less money